blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Focus In On What You WANT

I have always been fascinated with the phrase "what you resist, persists", and for a good reason. What are your thoughts on this idea? This simple concept was the driving force behind my new project, inspired by my infinite respect for, and admiration of (I CAN!)cer patients' strength and positivity. A positive result can never come from a negative place, where negative vocabulary lives. 
To obtain a feeling of love, care, safety, and perfect health, we just have to say THOSE words often enough. You will never obtain health by saying "I don't want to be sick", because the word "sick" in itself is flawed, and sends negative vibes into all cells of the body. Every moment when you harvest positive feelings in your heart, they will multiply, and engulf any negative vibes and worry. You will always get what your heart desires, if you focus in on what you WANT instead of what you don't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment