blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Keeping Up Your Resolutions!

We often wait for something to inspire us to work harder, be kinder, get into shape, express less anger, or whatever else you have resolved to do in 2015. I don't have New Years resolutions, because I believe that every day is a new beginning, and every breath I take gives me the power to accomplish any task I set my heart on. 
Look within yourself, and you will find all the answers. Don't be hard on yourself - whatever happened in the past is done, and whatever is going to happen will take place, so just relax, and listen to your body and mind. Life is easy: whatever you put in = what you get out, so be kind, be gentle, be caring, be grateful, be generous, be open, be authentic, be simple, and the future will reward you!

No comments:

Post a Comment