blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Blankets of Love - Help Me Spread the Love by Donating New Blankets!

Hello, my beautiful and generous friends! 

I would like to personally invite you to do something very special for some amazing kids at the Casa Hogar Sion orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico. If you have read my blog about Corazon de Vida Foundation​, you will know that the Mexican government doesn't provide for the orphanages, and the kids rely on generous donations from kindhearted people, to have access to essential supplies, even toilet paper and soap. 

The last time I was at the orphanage, the woman who takes care of the children said they desperately need blankets (bedspreads) for the girls dorm, boys dorm, and the nursery. I thought I had secured a donor, but since I haven't heard back regarding these blankets for the last month, I decided to take action and organize a "bedspread drive" just in time for Valentine's Day. It is not a very big amount of items, and I know that together we can all pitch in, and "blanket" these sweet kids with our love and care! Here is the list of what they need:

The girls dorm needs 26 twin comforters.
The boys dorm needs 12 twin comforters.
The toddlers need 12 crib size covers.

I think that is extremely feasible, right, guys? If we can get a blanket or 2 each, we will get this done before February 14th, and already on the bus to the orphanage on February 21st! 

I have worked hard on creating this baby registry on Amazon, so those of you who are located far away from me, can still help the kids out by purchasing a blanket online!

The Link tells you how many of which items we need:   http://www.amazon.com/registry/baby/3AEFNC929HITT

You can also bring the blankets to my office at: SAIAN Natural Clinical Skin Care​ 7525 Ethel Ave Suite M, North Hollywood, CA 91605

Love you all, and thank you for your generosity!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1376925365953060/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular&source=1

No comments:

Post a Comment