blog

Thursday, September 10, 2015

On the Importance of Being "Present"

If life has taught me anything worth while, it is "set your priorities straight". I just spoke to one of my best girlfriends about this... she lost her mom to cancer a few years back. I remember this, we were both in college when it happened. She told me she was so confused and scared at the time, she kept trying to do EVERYTHING - find a boyfriend, give away old clothes, etc. Just doing busy work to distract herself and not fully be present to absorb and really take in the situation. BE PRESENT in every situation in your life, and face it with honor, and POWER
Make sure that whatever priorities you decide are most important will either:
  1. make you happy
  2. make your conscience at peace because what you're doing is the RIGHT thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment