blog

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Water and Life

I'm grateful for this beautiful planet that I am constantly connected to by gravity. I feel grounded, and stable at all moments of my life! Our little green and blue Earth is so beautiful from space - it has bright blue water flowing through it, and up until today, was considered the only known planet to have liquid flowing through it (we may have another 500 light years away).
I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone how connected we are to earth, and to water. As you know, our planet is 72% water, and so is our brain (72%-77%)! Our body is about 60%-70% water! Isn't that powerful? We are connected to earth all the time, by constantly taking our body's liquids from our "Mother" Earth. Please don't neglect your body's necessity, and nourish it with plenty of WATER - not soda, sugary juices, chemical-laiden drinks, and other things that deplete our water-content. I'd like everyone to take a couple of seconds, and go pour yourself a big glass of water, or better yet, two! Ready, set, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment